Friday 3 April 2015

The LAST DAY in Malacca

konnichiwa minna san~ ~ ~

Finally the last day come at last...I' felt so sad that day because I have to leave Malacca but also excited to back home because the mid semester was already started!!!hehehehe...well. nothing much that we do...just visit the same place and also buy some souvenirs and then waiting for the bus to pick us up. oh! we also stop in Kelebang Beach to get a coconut milk shake drink...:) Oiishi desu ne~ ~hahahaha...Well..this is some of the last day pictures in Malacca.
The view of Kelebang Beach.


One of the pictures that we took in Kelebang Beach.
 Then, we buy some food to eat on the bus. That's all about my journey as tourist in Malacca. Hope you enjoy your reading and leave a comment if you want to comment something. If not, i will be very glad.hahahaha...ok...I will update soon about my next journey...see you soon!!!arigatou gozaimasu....

No comments:

Post a Comment